Snapper Carr's Top 10 List
10. Ben Linus (Lost: He is worse than any politician, what a flip flopper.)
8. Walternate (Fringe: He is a cold blooded killer. I guess you would be too if your alternate self stole your son.)
7. Cylons. (Either you loved or hated the new BSG. Each week you had no idea who to love, hate or trust)
6. Zod (Superman Two: You need to have big balls to tell Superman to kneel before you.)
5. The Scarlet Witch (No More Mutants!)
4. Nero (He changed the Star Trek universe forever and not everyone was happy about it. Nothing is worse than pissing off the fans)
3. Nemesis (He forced a brother and sister to have sex just to piss off his enemy)
2. Joker (He killed a Robin)
1- Lex Luthor
2- Mister Sinister
4- The Master (Doctor Who)
5- Darth Vader
Gabriel Partridge's Top 10 Villains
10. Colonel Miles Quaritch- Avatar. A truly awful guy. Anybody that attempts to wipe out an entire race of peaceful blue cat people deserves a spot on my list.
9. General Sarris- Galaxy Quest. Sarris is an awesome villain from a seriously underrated sci-fi movie. He embodies all the worst traits of the best Star Trek villains.
8. Ozymandias, Watchmen. An absolutely brilliant villain. He continues the “evil guy with a cat” tradition like Ernst Blofeld from James Bond and Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget. And I always love it when a character that you think is good turns out to be the villain.
7. Randall Flagg- The Stand, The Dark Tower, The Eyes of the Dragon. He’s pure evil and is the main antagonist in so many of Stephen King’s greatest works.
6. T-1000, Terminator 2: Judgment Day. I saw this movie for the first time when I was 5 years old and Robert Patrick as the T-1000 absolutely terrified me.
5. Biff Tannen- Back to the Future. He constantly bullies poor George McFly, he steals the sports almanac and alters future history by making himself filthy rich and having George killed, he tries to kill Marty and he attempts to rape Lorraine McFly. ‘Nuff said.
4. Joker, Batman- What villain list would be complete without this chaotic madman?
3. Man in Black/Smoke Monster, Lost. The enigmatic Smoke Monster terrorized our Losties for years before the revelation that it was actually a man trapped on the Island by his brother, Jacob.
2. Darth Vader, Star Wars. Come on, It’s Vader.
1. Voldemort, Harry Potter and the Epically Lucrative Franchise. Voldemort is the ultimate baddy. He’s a psychopathic, mass-murdering, creepy-looking bastard. And what’s going on with him and that snake?
Sauron (The Lord of the Rings)
Lucas Caravaggio (Locke & Key)
Xenomorph (Alien)Jafar (Aladdin)